Skip to main content
Back
1706

Trafalgar Place

Parnell House was an interesting project for us. The grade II listed house was built in 1850 as a Model House for Families by the Society for Improving the Condition of the Labouring Classes and taken over by the Peabody in 1965.

This regeneration project added office space and three additional floors to add high quality residential apartments as well as a complete update to the fa├žade on Streatham Street. While the building was being transformed the existing ground-floor tenant was able to continue trading as a pub restaurant with minimal disruption. This building in the regenerated Victoria area has commanding views towards the Shard, Victoria Station and Canary Wharf.

We completed this project with two specialist teams: our experienced commercial team carried out the office and shared space decorations and our specialist apartments team carried out the decorations to the high-end living spaces.

With logistics challenges provided by the narrow entrance and access limitations, we used just in time deliveries for our Dulux products and recycling collections were co-ordinated with deliveries.